Data Recording and Storage System
An extremely high-speed (up to 240 MBPS) and high-capacity (several terabytes) data acquisition, storage, and replay unit ensures continuous recording or replay of stored signals. The units have a variety of front ends and ADCs. These allow analog signals of high bandwidth (limited by ADC) to be digitized, stored, replayed via DACs, and upconverted. The digitized signals can be transferred to and from PC via Ethernet or internet. The upconversion allows high-fidelity storage and replay of a large amount of analog or digital signals.
These units can be regarded as a large amount of digital memory or analog tape recorders, with extremely high bandwidth.
These are widely used in recording, storage, replay, and simulation of a variety of GPS (both L1 and L2 signals) and/or other signals with high bandwidth and under different conditions.
Digital Storage and Replay Unit
- Offers real-time recording and playback
- Sustains continuous throughput of up to 240 MBPS over 90 minutes
- Programmable sampling rate
- Contains 8 hard disks storing 120 GB each (total 960 GB)
- Can integrate with a variety of I/O devices
- Offers convenient data transfer (Ethernet)
- Connects to Internet
- Programmable number of bits (2, 4, 8, 12 bits/channel)
- Programmable number of channels