Radio and Radar Systems
Jammers and Spoofers
Software-defined radios can jam and spoof for various applications. Qualified users (with specific requirements) can use some advanced systems for various bands covering HF to microwaves. The technologies can be adapted to almost any other bands.
Sophisticated software-based algorithms and advanced signal processing schemes allow generation of both narrow and broadband signals with various waveform capabilities. These waveforms generate efficient power and radiation. In HF/VHF bands, the modules can transmit 1 kW CW per unit, and several units can be combined. The technology can adapt to any other frequency band.
Radio & Radar Systems
- Software Radio Development System
- HF/MW Tuners and Software-Defined Radios
- DF and Signal Analysis Set: HF to Microwave
- Multipurpose Software Modem
- High-Data-Rate HF Communication System
- Channel Simulator
- HF/VHF Radar
- Microwave Radar
- Real-Time Signal Recording & Analysis
- Passive Radar: Radio Fence
- Jammers and Spoofers